SWR2311P-10G Firmware V2.02.22
How to update the firmware
For details, please refer to the "Yamaha LAN Monitor User Guide" and the help of Web GUI.
- Connect the SWR2311P-10G and the computer with LAN cables.
Please connect with the port set as VLAN 1 of SWR2311P-10G.
- Start the Yamaha LAN Monitor.
- Select the SWR2311P-10G for update at tree view.
- Click the [Web GUI] button on the device detail view.
With the factory settings, the user name and password are not specified, so it is not necessary to enter a user name and password.
- Select [Management] -> [Maintenance] -> [Update firmware], then click [Next] button on "Update firmware from PC."
- Click the [Select a file] button, then select the firmware file of extension .bin downloaded and decompressed.
- Click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Execute] button.
Wait until completing the update. SWR2311P-10G automatically restarts and becomes ready to use.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Supports the following devices by L2MS.
- Supports alias IP addresses.
Carefully read the external specifications before using this function.
To use this function, the following updates have been made in [VLAN] -> [Create VLAN] of the Detailed settings screen.
- Up to four secondary IPv4 addresses can be set to one VLAN.
- Up to five global IPv6 addresses can be set to one VLAN.
- A label can be set to the IPv4 addresses.
- A host name can be set to the IPv4 addresses obtained by DHCP.
- Supports the schedule function.
Carefully read the external specifications before using this function.
- Enables using LACP link aggregation with stack configuration.
- Supports web consoles.
- Added the following pages in the Detailed settings screen.
- Port Authentication
- Spanning Tree
- Added the Backup / Restoration pages to the Management screen of the Web GUI.
- Enables the interface gadgets to show port block status caused by the spanning tree protocol on the Dashboard screen of the Web GUI. Please note that only the corresponding CIST ports is shown.
- Addressed the following vulnerability in OpenSSL.
- CVE-2020-1971(JPCERT/CC JVNVU#91053554)
- Enables transferring the L2MS frames when the L2MS feature is disabled.
- Enables continually supplying power to a LAN port to which the shutdown command is set.
- Enables the SYSLOG functions to output the following INFO level logs when more than one L2MS master is detected or the duplicate is resolved.
[L2MS]:inf: L2MS master duplication detected. ( ADDR, portX.Y )
[L2MS]:inf: L2MS master duplication resolved. ( ADDR, portX.Y )
- The following will be processed when the fan stops or an error occurs to the temperature sensor.
- Sends an SNMP trap.
- Shows the “The fan speed has increased.” message on the Dashboard screen of the Web GUI.
- Shows the “The fan speed of the Yamaha switch has increased.” message on the LAN map screen of the Web GUI.
- The open-source software license is now shown on the Web GUI help.
- Fixed a problem in which, in rare cases, an invalid SYSLOG message would be output or any of the servers could not be accessed at the startup after setting the access permission for servers such as HTTP and TELNET.
- Fixed a problem in which the link became unstable when connecting an SFP/SFP+ module to the SFP/SFP+ ports.
- Fixed a problem in which the switch would not be able to communicate through the native VLAN when launching the switch using a config where either of the following commands was set to the interface.
- switchport trunk allowed vlan add VLAN-ID
- switchport trunk native vlan VLAN-ID
- Fixed a problem in which the POWER indicator may not light in orange when an abnormal temperature was detected.
- Fixed a problem in which a port that satisfied the following conditions could be changed to a trunk port.
- The port authorization setting is enabled and it is not in the multi-supplicant mode.
- A guest VLAN is set.
- Fixed a problem in which, when multiple VLANs were set to the logical interface of link aggregation, starting the switch would not reflect the settings to the operations.
- Fixed a problem in which authentication may fail if the IP address was set and there was a linked-down VLAN interface in the RADIUS server function.
- Fixed a problem in which an IP address would not appear on the Web GUI if the static IPv4 address was set to a link local address (169.254.0.0/16).
- Fixed a problem in which the performance observation function would not show the past observation information (Day and Month) on the Dashboard screen of the Web GUI when the year changed.
- Fixed a problem in which a black border would appear around a port by clicking the port on the LAN map screen of the Web GUI in Chrome or Edge (Chromium) browser.
- Fixed a problem in which pressing the "port power supply" button would not activate the power supply to a switch port on the LAN map screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed the following problems found in the tag VLAN page on the LAN map screen of the Web GUI.
- The port number of an L2MS slave that does not support the stack function was incorrect.
- An L2MS slave combo port did not appear.
- The screen display corrupted by updating the display due to a topology change while selecting a port to join a VLAN group.
- Uplink/downlink arrows for a combo port did not appear.
- Fixed a problem in which showing the list map on the LAN map screen of the Web GUI with a system that included a switch from other manufacturers would corrupt the tree display.
- Fixed a problem in which a VLAN with the same existing settings as the native VAN would not be set as an access VLAN if the operation mode was switched from Trunk to Access on [VLAN] -> [Tag VLAN] in the Detailed settings screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in which the Ingress filter setting of a trunk port would not be shown properly on [Tag VLAN] in the Detailed settings screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in which the setting items for the IGMP snooping would be shown in an incorrect order on [IGMP snooping] in the Detailed settings screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in which the required input items became invalidated if "Select an authentication function" was changed on [RADIUS server] -> [User management] in the Detailed settings screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed an incorrect explanation in the input content confirmation screen for the following Detailed settings' pages of the Web GUI.
- [RADIUS server] -> [Server settings]
- [RADIUS server] -> [User management]
- [RADIUS server] -> [Managing certificates]
- Fixed a problem in which a warning would appear even if a "strongest" password was set to [Access management] in the Management screen of the Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in which receiving a certain L2MS message would result in a memory leak when the switch worked as an L2MS slave.
- Fixed some other minor problems.
Licentieovereenkomst en downloadbestand
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY ABORT USING THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Yamaha hereby grants you a license to use copy(ies) of the software program(s) and data ("SOFTWARE") accompanying this Agreement, only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. The term SOFTWARE shall encompass any updates to the accompanying software and data. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha's licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions. While you are entitled to claim ownership of the data created with the use of SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE will continue to be protected under relevant copyrights.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE in any manner that might infringe third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to use.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
This Agreement becomes effective on the day that you receive the SOFTWARE and remains effective until terminated. If any copyright law or provision of this Agreement is violated, this Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately abort using the SOFTWARE and destroy any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA'S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
6. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
This SOFTWARE may include the software or its modifications which include any open source licenses, including but not limited to GNU General Public License or Lesser General Public License ("OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE"). Your use of OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE is subject to the license terms specified by each rights holder. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and each open source license, the open source license terms will prevail only where there is a conflict.
7. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
Third party software, service and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. IF, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the terms of any agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a “commercial item,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All legal notices, notice of disputes and demands for arbitration, and any other notice which purports to change these provisions or to assert legal entitlements must be sent in writing to:
10-1, Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-8650, Japan
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Yamaha may amend, revise or update this Agreement at its discretion. Any change or update that Yamaha makes to this Agreement will be effective after you agree with the updated terms of this Agreement or use this SOFTWARE.
Last updated :January 28, 2020
U hebt ook nodig
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [English]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Deutsch]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Español]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Français]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Italiano]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Русский]
- SWR2311P-10G Command Reference
- SWR2311P-10G コマンドリファレンス
- SWR2311P-10G Technical Data